Your subscription contract will be fulfilled by PayPal.
When the subscription contract is formed
When you click “Place Order” to submit your order on-line, you are making an offer to take out a subscription which if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
If placing your order on-line when you click “Place Order” you will either see a page or receive an email if you have supplied your email address acknowledging that your order has been received successfully and is being processed, the contract between us is not formed at this point. A legally binding contract is formed on the date we send you confirmation of your order with your subscription.
You will receive this confirmation by email within 72 hours if you supplied an email address. We will not be responsible if you fail to receive a confirmation because you have supplied us with an incorrect email address.
We reserve the right not to accept or process your order for any reason. All orders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your payment card issuer. If we do not accept your order and your credit/debit card has already been debited, we will notify you and refund your card in full immediately.
Right to refuse orders
We reserve the right not to fulfil and to cancel orders:
- In the event of obvious inaccuracies in billing, shipping or other personal information;
- If we are unable to obtain payment authorisation from the issuer of your payment card.
We will deliver products and refills to the address you notified us with when you placed your order. Please allow up to take up to 2 weeks for delivery. You agree that we will not be responsible for a failure to deliver your order if you have supplied us with an incorrect address. We reserve the right to dispose of incorrectly addressed packages/envelopes and their contents without an obligation to refund the order if it is returned back to us, despite efforts to contact you to rectify the order address details.
Delay in delivery and non-delivery
We are not liable regarding any delay in delivery or non-delivery of products due to the following circumstances:
- where the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise a payment to us;
- where such delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our control or the control of our sub–contractors and agents, including but not restricted to electricity power failure, utilities failure, failure of telecommunications links, failure of transport infrastructure.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Our subscriptions offer a minimum term of 12 months as advertised and cancellations are not permitted until the end of this period.
- In case of a cancellation, a penalty fee equivalent to 2 months of subscription will be charged to your original method of payment.
- For all other subscriptions or after the minimum term of your subscription, you may cancel your subscription contract at any time by doing so in the My Account section of our website.
Prices displayed on the subscriptions section of the website will prevail at all times in relation to orders placed on-line. If you make ongoing Direct Debit payments or continuous credit card payments, we reserve the right to increase our prices at any time after the first year of your subscription has elapsed and will notify you with a 10 days notice. Although we try to ensure that all prices are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of your order, we will inform you as soon as possible. You will have the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will refund you in full if you cancel the order and have already paid.
Credit Card Payment
If you are under 18 or are not using your own credit/debit card to pay for the subscription, you must ask the permission of the credit/debit card holder before entering the payment details. By clicking “Submit” you are confirming that you have obtained the express prior permission of the credit/debit card holder.
Our liability to you in the event of orders/products/packages/envelopes being lost in despatch is at our discretion. Postal services must be responsible for the misplacement. Depending on the situation, we can either replace the lost items free of charge or refund your order.
These Terms and Conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal and transactional information (e.g. name, address, email address, credit card details) (“Personal Information”) you supply us in your order to fulfil your subscription.
Gifts and promotional items
If any of our promotions offer a free gift or a promotional addition to regular orders. By default, your subscription does not imply this additional gift or item. Occasionally, some subscribers may receive promotional content. However this is the exception rather than the rule.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.
(1) From time to time, NatureCo will run subscription offers on its products for new subscribers which may include incentive gifts. These gifts are only available to new subscribers.
(2) Gifts are subject to availability and strictly limited on a first come first serve basis.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Canadian and American laws. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based.
If you have any queries or comments about your subscription please contact our Customer Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org